New Brodgar

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: New Brodgar

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:00 am

fuinharlz wrote:Went there yesterday with 2 friends, talked with some ppl, one even passed by me before that... I'm still alive and found some nice ppl there! And I'm actually thinking about moving to brodgar myself if I'm welcome there, just need to get some more LP to directly claim a 30x30 plot :D

Your certainly welcome to come live here. If you need any help finding us again, feel free to PM me your skype info.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby fuinharlz » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
fuinharlz wrote:Went there yesterday with 2 friends, talked with some ppl, one even passed by me before that... I'm still alive and found some nice ppl there! And I'm actually thinking about moving to brodgar myself if I'm welcome there, just need to get some more LP to directly claim a 30x30 plot :D

Your certainly welcome to come live here. If you need any help finding us again, feel free to PM me your skype info.

Actually, I'm living just a few mini-maps from brodgar =))
fuinharlz

Postby mipmiopin » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:56 pm

fuinharlz wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Actually, I'm living just a few mini-maps from brodgar =))

were you the dude with a violet hat, riding a horse?
mipmiopin

Postby fuinharlz » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:39 pm

mipmiopin wrote:
fuinharlz wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Actually, I'm living just a few mini-maps from brodgar =))

were you the dude with a violet hat, riding a horse?

I think it was me :P
Wearing a bat cape, right?
Name is Fuinaciuss, there to help if anyone needs anything that I can help with :P
fuinharlz

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Still gladly recruiting!

City is alive and bustling. If your looking for a place to play that's always active, this is a great if unsafe place.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Karwelas » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Glad to know that you still seek people. Should I PM you, Robben?
Karwelas

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Yes, PM me your skype add, and I will talk to you there.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby REWB » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:00 am

Hey, I was just at New Brodgar and was setting a HS and accidentally hit my Hearth key and got sent back to my HF :oops:

I was looking for a Swamp to heal my wounds up. Not a supper active player now but I spent a lot of time in a large city south of Brodgar back in World 3.

Didn't mean to cause a ruckus just wondering around. I made a little camp a good ways to the west of New Brodgar, just a small hermitage nothing more.
REWB

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:43 am

REWB wrote:Hey, I was just at New Brodgar and was setting a HS and accidentally hit my Hearth key and got sent back to my HF :oops:

I was looking for a Swamp to heal my wounds up. Not a supper active player now but I spent a lot of time in a large city south of Brodgar back in World 3.

Didn't mean to cause a ruckus just wondering around. I made a little camp a good ways to the west of New Brodgar, just a small hermitage nothing more.

Your certainly welcome back to trade, look around, or immigrate. Good luck to you.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby smokeycastle » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:57 am

So I walked all the way there then had to logout to goto the shops, when I came back it said I had to spawn and my hearth again because 'this area is claimed'
smokeycastle

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves