Closed

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Closed

Postby Merla » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:43 am

Closed, thank you again everyone that applied. :)
Last edited by Merla on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:50 am, edited 346 times in total.
Merla

Re: Want to join me? I'm looking for new recruits; take a lo

Postby Leon232 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:04 am

actively playing at least once per week, we get 7hours per week for the free, 14 for verified.....that more than supports the game time requirements. I'm running two accounts that i plan to verify (because i still feel alts are going to be helpful) plus those are my haven accounts XD; a overlying goal would be helpful in people deciding if they wanna join.....i dont know you, and i don't know whether you are a PvP lover, or an avid trade grp
Leon232

Postby Merla » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:27 am

Closed.
Last edited by Merla on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merla

Postby Vraatjuh » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Your Timezone: +1 GMT
Your Country: The Netherlands
Your Native Language: Dutch
Any other languages that you speak fluently: English
Your Age: 24
Have you played Haven & Hearth 1 before?: Yes, from world 3 off and on
Have you played Salem before?: Only in beta
Will you be a paying subscriber when your free time is up?: I will for sure go for the verified account and if I want to play more, go for a sub.
How many hours do you think you will be able to play each week?: Differes per week, but at least 10 shouldn't be a problem.
What is your preferred "role" if you had to pick one? (Miner, hunter, farmer, carpenter, tailor, fisherman, PVPer, explorer etc): hunter/explorer/farmer
Do you have a microphone & are you willing to use a voice chat program?(Teamspeak, vent, etc): Don't have one, not that much of a talker anyway
How well would you say that you get along with others?: I get along with pretty much anyone who is not total scumbags. That's also the reason why I don't want to hermit at the moment.
How well can you remember & follow commands & directions given to you?: 8/10
Which game client are you using?(Default, Enders, Amber etc): Amber at the moment
Vraatjuh

Postby Merla » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:26 pm

We're up to 3 members now & we're still looking for more recruits.
Last edited by Merla on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Merla

Postby BoobyJo » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:49 pm

I've sent you a private message.
"Nothing is too early nor too late, which is in due time for thee, O Universe."
BoobyJo

Postby pnobio » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:03 am

PM sent.
pnobio

Re: Want to join us? I'm looking for new recruits; take a lo

Postby Siedus » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Your Timezone: CEST
Your Country: Netherlands
Your Native Language: Dutch
Any other languages that you speak fluently: English
How well can you understand spoken English on a microphone?: I might want to hear the things someone says to me again from time to time, but for the most part I can understand it quite well.
Your Age: 18
Have you played Haven & Hearth 1 before?: Yes, I have. Farthest I've gotten was getting into Iron and a brick wall.
Have you played Salem before?: Yes, I have. But only very little.
Will you be a paying subscriber when your free time is up?: Probably, yes. Depends if I like the game/group or not.
How many hours do you think you will be able to play each week?: I think I'll be able to max out the play time on a free account, maybe even a verified account.
What is your preferred "role" if you had to pick one? (Miner, hunter, farmer, carpenter, tailor, fisherman, PVPer, explorer etc): I would love to become a Smith but I can do something else if need be, I'm ok with anything, really.
Do you have a microphone & are you willing to use a voice chat program?(Teamspeak, vent, etc): Yes, I have a headset and I have Teamspeak and I am willing to download anything required to talk with you guys.
How well would you say that you get along with others?: I get along very well, as long as they're not total scumbags.
How well can you remember & follow commands & directions given to you?: I might not be able to remember things for long periods of time, but I am able to follow commands at any given time.
Which game client are you using?(Default, Enders, Amber etc): Currently I am using Enders.
Do you already know any of our members or alliance members, either online or in real life?: No, I don't.
If you were to become a member of this group, would you have any plans to share your mini maps or our/your location with the community or non group members?: Nope, I consider this as spying activity and would harm the safety of the group.
If you were in a PVP situation where you did nothing wrong, but were under attack by another player or group, would you prefer to fight or run?: Fight if I have the upper-hand, run if I don't.
Siedus

Postby seippelc » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Sent a PM!
seippelc

Postby TwentyThree » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Sent a PM.
TwentyThree

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves