Nyalister Empire Recruitment

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Nyalister Empire Recruitment

Postby AggressivelyNormal » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Thanks for your applications, we've recruited the number of people we originally wanted.
I'll bumpity if things change, but I'm not accepting any more as it stands
Last edited by AggressivelyNormal on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm amused by my own antics.
AggressivelyNormal

Re: Nyalister Empire Recruitment

Postby nyaiee » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:19 pm

I'm here for name recognition, even though all legacy forum posts were deleted. Also apparently young nerdy boys with no life will be more inclined to join, and do well if there's a cheerleader around to motivate them.

Edit:
So, uh, go young nerdy boys. You do the thing. ~Yay, woo, woot, other feminine sounding celebratory sounds
I'm so impressed right now, you wouldn't believe.
I fucking hate you so much Normal
nyaiee

Postby Ziminite » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:08 pm

Went ahead and sent a PM. Hope to hear back from ya!
Ziminite

Postby camobeast » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Id be interested in joining... but my god man your recruitment process is more involved than going for a real life job what the hell? :shock:
camobeast

Postby AggressivelyNormal » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:37 am

camobeast wrote:Id be interested in joining... but my god man your recruitment process is more involved than going for a real life job what the hell? :shock:

In short: I intend to run another successful village, and recruiting a liability - or even somebody who just doesn't fit the overall tone of the village is potentially disastrous. Likewise somebody who isn't motivated enough to at very least jump through a few hoops during recruitment probably won't be the most valuable teammate.
AggressivelyNormal

Postby camobeast » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:09 am

AggressivelyNormal wrote:
camobeast wrote:Id be interested in joining... but my god man your recruitment process is more involved than going for a real life job what the hell? :shock:

In short: I intend to run another successful village, and recruiting a liability - or even somebody who just doesn't fit the overall tone of the village is potentially disastrous. Likewise somebody who isn't motivated enough to at very least jump through a few hoops during recruitment probably won't be the most valuable teammate.

Well I'm glad you said probably because that's a rather far out assumption, I'm sure there's also people that will jump through the hoops that wont be a good fit for your village as well as I'm sure that there's people that would be a good fit that couldn't be arsed with all the shenanigans.
camobeast

Postby AggressivelyNormal » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Got a couple applications, few I'm willing to accept
Bumpity
AggressivelyNormal

Postby Sebthegrand » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:32 pm

removed my app due to thread being closed
Last edited by Sebthegrand on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
how2 win again?
Sebthegrand

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Oppa
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Return to Dwarves & Thieves