Village of the Anicents

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Village of the Anicents

Postby shampizle » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:07 am

ladies and gents.
looking for some applicants that are 18+ to join our ranks!
please fill out the following and PM me the following

Ingame name:
interested in doing:
How long you been playing:
Current stats:
how much do you plan on playing:
P2P or F2P:

Little background on me:
I was leader of Village of the Anicents last world. and was leader of Hells Gate the world before that. I have great contacts from previous worlds some no longer exist=(
Im 28 im very organized im using the same methods as i did previous worlds because it seems to work very well on getting stuff done. I'm open to ideas always. Very relaxed and love to do stuff on my own but always can use help to speed stuff up.

i'll spruce this up a bit every now again.

Currently we have 4 villagers including myself. i won't disclose any information about the village location or what we have.

Disclosure: If you steal from the village for personal gain you will be killed. Ive did it in my last villages and I will not tolerate theives or leechers. If you want to be part of a community you earn what you get from the community.
shampizle

Re: Village of the Anicents

Postby bojackson » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Clicked your sig and it says "thread doesn't exist", I assume it was from w7. Might wanna link that up with your current recruit thread 8-)
Ohhh that's how I make a sig, cool
bojackson

Return to Dwarves & Thieves