I got annexed off my own peaceful island so I need safety

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

I got annexed off my own peaceful island so I need safety

Postby ggx7 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Hey guys I was just minding my own business when these guys decided to post stones everywhere in my perfect place of peace... I don't care how far I need to walk I need safety and an organized team. Usually play on and off during the day while I'm at college from California from 8AM-12PM (then usually during the night I like to check stuff around 8:30PM I come back home from college) I can manage some kind of monotonous task which I actually don't mind since I study while I play. I can also hunt or fight I suppose, it doesn't really matter just tired of these people messing with me while I'm gone. I already had so much leather stolen from me which took me like 3 hours to hunt chasing down these things and now they want to blatantly put milestones near my stuff, don't know why there is reason to when it takes like 5 seconds to give me a tiny bit of space but whatever.

tldr I need a safe place and I can manage any task although would prefer something that aligns with my schedule and low risk, boring,something I can do while studying, I also like to talk to people and socialize while doing monotonous tasks.

edit: only gonna play with US/UK players only sorry guys last people killed me were russians and guess who put milestones every god damn where in my island - russians.
ggx7

Re: I got annexed off my own peaceful island so I need safet

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:42 am

Your welcome to live at New Brodgar if you don't mind the independence, potential risk, and presence of Russians living in the city. :D
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Your welcome to live at New Brodgar if you don't mind the independence, potential risk, and presence of Russians living in the city. :D

I'll second that this place is pretty cool I guess
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby ggx7 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Respectfullythanks for the offer but I'm looking for a more discreet place with walls to protect it's people. my ideal place to live is a town with walls and public property.
ggx7

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:45 pm

ggx7 wrote:Respectfullythanks for the offer but I'm looking for a more discreet place with walls to protect it's people. my ideal place to live is a town with walls and public property.

do I need to link you to all the threads where people went on about how stronk we are or
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby The_Lich_King » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:49 am

how far from starting area do you want to go and are you okay with it not being a village just being 4 ex-hermits?
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby ggx7 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:05 am

Hey guys sorry for the late reply yes I'm still looking for a place to live just been busy with college. I've gotten a few messages so I'll reply to everyone, thanks for messaging me. I just want a group that is nice I don't really like cursing on teamspeak and all that stuff. I'm pretty strict on myself on hanging out with people. Already have a hard time having a life so why join a group that is all over the place acting crazy on teamspeak blurting out obscenities all crazy and stuff. Just wanna have a good time overall. But yeah, let me check my messages this week or weekend and get back to ya. Thanks to the people who messaged me!!! :)

Hopefully this clears some stuff up about me and if you weeded me out cool maybe it wasn't meant to be if I sound like your kinda guy looking forward to get to know you all or get to know ya better ok peace~
ggx7

Return to Dwarves & Thieves