The Cults of R'lyeh-Recruiting Limited

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

The Cults of R'lyeh-Recruiting Limited

Postby kilakan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:49 am

The dark cultists of R’lyeh are looking for more willing members to sell their souls to the old gods. We are an advanced town of many active players seeking those who would join us in the spreading of our faith.

In return for your soul, you shall be initiated into a binding pact; of which awards you the assistance of your brothers and sisters of the cult. In addition you shall receive a living space within the brickwalled tomb of the old ones. However there shall be no plots or personal claims within the village, brothers of the cult must trust each other implicitly. Those found lacking in trust shall be discarded. The hard labour of everyone involved means that curios, food and tools will not be lacking to the initiated though like the fat on a slice of meat, the leeches will be cut from our fold.

Synapsis:You get a house in the living zone of R’lyeh, tools and food will be provided as necessary. You will be expected to contribute in some way to the town, and in turn all our communal resources will be bolstered by the individuals. We don’t ask that miners provide foraged curios, or that foragers provide metal but you must contribute something so that everyone can benefit and in turn you will have access to the needed supplies of day to day life.

Requirements:
-Teamspeak, and a microphone. You must be 16 years of age or over. *Teamspeak will not be required as a constant, but for certain activities and during application you will require it.
-Skype preferred (we have a village text discussion in skype, we use voice over teamspeak.)
-The second part of your application will involve a voice discussion, failure to be able to speak back to us in english will mean dismissal of application.
-Only outstanding applications for fresh characters will be considered.
-You are not allowed to have active characters living in other villages, your main must be within the cult of R’lyeh.
-Paying Players are preferred, but free-to-players will be considered if they have a well developed character and use all 7 hours a week.
-Speak english, The Great Old Ones only understand english (the new old ones understand polish, german and spanish though.)

Village Ideology’s-We are a largely communal, trust based town. But people do have some personal problems possessions (armor, weapons) and are allowed a small house, or floor of a house for living space if requested. If you absolutely must lock up some of your personal gear, build a lean-to in your house and store a chest in it. Hoarding more than that is not allowed.
-Scents make you smell nice, leaving scents will be coordinated by the Cult Leaders so as to most benefit our dark gods.
-We are here to grow, expand, become strong but most of all have fun.
-Fun is mandatory.
-Don’t be a dick to villagers, being a dick to people we don’t know is funny and we require screenshots.

Some rules to note:Do not share our village location with anyone.

Don’t attack/steal from or insult other cultists.

Don’t take rare resources from the village stores like wax without asking first.

Don’t log off with limited availability tools like travellers sacks.

Have fun, enjoy the game, and be friendly. We are here to play games and I like to know/be friends with those I spend my time playing Haven and Hearth with.

If this jives with you, and you are willing to sell your soul for power, wealth and women (or men, or both at the same time) please apply below:

What is your age:

What is the time during which you will be active in UTC 0:(timezones and country is not an issue, but I’d like to know when I’d be likely to see you in game)

Are you willing to speak and use teamspeak on occasion:

What jobs would you take within the folds of our cult:

What is your experience with Haven and Hearth previously?:

If you have played previous worlds, did you hermit or live in a village?:

If a village, what was the village’s name/faction name?:

Will you be interested in participating in raids?:

Describe briefly what your ideal village would be:

Do you play any other games and if so, what games?:

Are you willing to walk up to (depending on where you live) 1-9 hours to join us?:

**Due to recent developments. if you die while trying to get to us, due to environmental hazards your application is rejected immediately.
Last edited by kilakan on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

Re: The Cults of R'lyeh

Postby Archiplex » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:56 am

First for best village
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby RedKGB » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:57 am

That place sounds nice, I like the sound of it and setup.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby venatorvenator » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:01 am

kilakan wrote:-Speak english, The Great Old Ones only understand english (the new old ones understand polish, german and spanish though.)

I laughed more than I should have on this :D :D

Looking forward to read more from your gods and stuff this world.

The great oak is better though.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby kilakan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:10 am

Numbering eleven sold souls to he who sleeps beneath the waves, R'lyeh hungers for more to join our ranks. We are highly active, industrious and want your flesh to join us as we struggle through this world of chaos.
kilakan

Postby banok » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:16 am

We want.... A SHRUBBERY

10/10 would pick (in 50 days time).
banok

Postby nuker22110 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:14 am

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
nuker22110

Postby CloudJhi » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:54 am

Normally we'd seduce everyone with Archi's terrible drying rack placement, but that's a thing of the past.
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Postby kilakan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Indeed. Quite a shame her exceptionally seductive placements were streamlined. Perhaps people would be liking to ask questions about the town?

Remember, the sooner you sell your soul to the darkness, the sooner you can share in all the riches that are showered upon us.

please note, we aren't actually a role-play town encase anyone is getting turned off by that. It's merely fun to write creatively :D
kilakan

Postby CaptainMidget » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:51 pm

kilakan wrote:Perhaps people would be liking to ask questions about the town?

I have no intention to join, But I do have a question.
Im actually really bothered by the picture you posted Kilakan, the overheard view of your village.. It seems that there is some sort of message of word plowed into the ground? Im rather curious as to what that says or use to say.

H-E-O/L?
CaptainMidget

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves