The Cults of R'lyeh-Recruiting Limited

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: The Cults of R'lyeh

Postby pedorlee » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Just amazing! It looks gorgeous!

Now just wait for the old AD or DIS to infiltrate someone in your village and enjoy beeing fucked from the inside.
pedorlee

Postby kilakan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:30 pm

I have no intention of being fucked from the inside. Getting some fucking in now and then is fun! However we use protection to ensure no inside fucking will occur.

Still looking for anyone and anything interested in joining however.
World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

Postby Hervarth » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Looks like another nice communist village, I'd be interested in being friends at least...
_Gunnar's alt
Hervarth

Postby kilakan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:19 pm

CaptainMidget wrote:
kilakan wrote:Perhaps people would be liking to ask questions about the town?

I have no intention to join, But I do have a question.
Im actually really bothered by the picture you posted Kilakan, the overheard view of your village.. It seems that there is some sort of message of word plowed into the ground? Im rather curious as to what that says or use to say.

H-E-O/L?

It says Hello.

We are really quite friendly and not really as bloodthirsty as maybe my creative writing made it out to be. Though I also didn't want to give the false impression to potential recruits of us being 'care-beary'

Hervarth wrote:Looks like another nice communist village, I'd be interested in being friends at least...

Anyone wanting to be friends may add my skype Karhhan

You can chat to me and the top crusts of my village (most of them atm, I love all of my friends) freely about whatever you want. No open ended pacts until we've spoken mind you, feable words of friendship may on occasion be rended hollow if not brought to proper understanding.
kilakan

Postby RedKGB » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:53 pm

kilakan wrote:Anyone wanting to be friends may add my skype Karhhan

I love talking to folks, but as soon as I say I love you, people block me..... :(
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby kilakan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:15 pm

I love you too!
On a side note, most hideous mansion award goes to Carlos!

Glorious industry fills the air with dreaded black smoke. It carries our hopes and dreams but leaves behind fabulous instruments of metal. Ye who would lose all hope shall gain power and purpose renewed!
kilakan

Postby Wynzyk » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:13 am

We are actually friendly and helpful, especialy for the people who are in our village. Lately like 5 people joined us (ex village who splited), after few days in newcomers area they were allowed inside the walls, equiped, given food etc. now we are all working together for the better of our village.

We are willing to recruit total newbs too, we can teach you, train you, equip you, as long as you are loyal and hard working.

The point is, first you will be living in newcomers area, bwalled, safe, with tools and stuff, if you earn our trust and you work hard you will be allowed inside the wall to be a full member of our cult.

Screenshots from todays sparring session (we were actually 4, kila got late, been practicing some 2v2 aswell):

And some hunting trip few days ago:

Wynzyk

Postby CloudJhi » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:32 am

We also melee bears on occasion, just because we're badass like that.
Plus, I look sexy with my druid helm.
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Postby jupsto » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Last edited by jupsto on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
jupsto

Postby MightySheep » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:55 am

lol youve got the letters in the ground, the mansion pic, the bear hunting pics, the wagon pic, this is theft of intellectual property, you're copying the framework of our thread I should call my lawyer

I liked the part about scents though, your village seems a lot like ours in a few ways, would be good to team up if you live on our side of the map which I doubt
MightySheep

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves