Recruiting for my Village.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Recruiting for my Village.

Postby Ronin30 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:42 am

Greetings,

I'm looking for some more active/semi active players to join my village.
We're a good group of guys from all over the world so we have most time zones covered.
We use Teamspeak and Slack for communication.

-Teamspeak interview is required.
-Access to communal area after time/trust is earned
-Build your own personal plot any way you like.
-Contribute to the village or be a hermit - you choose.
-All jobs are available.
-A combat alt as well as your main is preferred for defense of the village, even if you don't like PvP (For last resort)

Nothing special, I wanted to make it short and sweet. We are just looking for more company, as it helps with game immersion and many hands make light work :)
Thank you for your time,
-Ronin
Ronin30

Re: Recruiting for my Village.

Postby kris_hole » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:02 pm

*bump*

I'm a member of this village, just bumping this post up to hopefully catch any eyes. You don't 'need' a combat alt if you want to have a 'jack of all trades' character, but that's at your risk. We offer public resources in our secure village centre which we all donate to so we always have resources stockpiled for when they are needed. Ofcourse you will need to prove yourself to us before you gain access to the village centre.

Feel free to reply or inbox myself or Ronin if you're interested :)
kris_hole

Postby Barem10 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Greetings people of this village, i am looking for a village, as i do require some company in this lonely game, i do have a bit of exerience as i have been playing since w4, i am most well known as being a trusted friend of the pervert-artist Fatelogic, my war against the polish lands and my contribution to the mighty village of Bratsk, i have everything you seek, and i also have some dutch kindness to add to that, i am more of a non-combat, more gather, much roleplay character. My main task after Bratsk had been build was that i had run a Tavern, (which i really enjoy doing) and for being the Town Seer, handing out quests that had been brought to my consciousness by the Great Oak, though they were mostly gathering quests, it was a oppertunity for new players to gain great Curio's, Foods, and Gear for a gathering quest that helped the village greatly.
I would love to hear back from you guys very soon,
greetings from the Netherlands,
Rivian the Seer
Currently sailing the ocean to find the treasure and new lands.
Barem10

Postby willdawg840 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Hey, I just started the new world.. and I haven't run across anyone yet. So was just wondering if you guys would need another for your village/town?

I've played in last world, was part of a village for a time until it disbanded for w/e reasons.

Let me know!
willdawg840

Return to Dwarves & Thieves