Former Miner looking for tight-knit village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Former Miner looking for tight-knit village

Postby appocuplis » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:13 pm

I'm a player with a bit of experience currently looking to get excited about H&H again. Played last world and got really into it till the group I was playing with kind of stopped showing up. It can be hard to keep dedicated :)

I'd like to join your band of merry men. In the last world I did mining and was a general workhorse for my society, and wouldn't mind learning the changes and doing the same thing again this world. :D

Currently on the trial (If that's the right phrase?) version - So I'm limited pretty heavily in the amount of time I can play a week. However I'd be willing to purchase the full version (again, if that's the right term? ) if I were to regain that spark of inspiration that I remember.

If you're interested you can contact me via PM
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Cheers
Appoc
appocuplis

Re: Former Miner looking for tight-knit village

Postby appocuplis » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:20 am

UPDATE:

I appreciate the interest everyone! (I honestly did not expect this much, thank you!) I haven't decided on anything yet, and am still window-shopping. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're still interested.

Let me also add some things I look for in a community I'm looking to join:

1. Have to be willing to teach/learn together. Things have changed with the new update - to say I have much to learn would be a fair statement. Teach me, or learn with me.
2. Sharing. I know a lot of places have individual plots and communal areas, but I'm not interested in that. I respect that structure, but I much prefer all advances to be distributed. That way everyone shares in everyones success :)
3. PvP? No PvP? Doesn't matter to me! - If you're going to have PvP however, I expect my work areas to be safe

Thanks for your previous interest
-Appoc

UPDATE 2:

Still looking for a group - the group I had thought to sign onto decided at the last minute to cancel their offer due to some security concerns on their end.
If you're still looking for a miner and general worker for your town, I'm still looking for you. Shoot me a PM
appocuplis

Postby appocuplis » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:54 am

< Bump >
appocuplis

Postby burgingham » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:52 pm

May I ask why you haven't found a place to settle despite you writing there were plenty of offers?
burgingham

Postby maze » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:23 pm

burgingham wrote:May I ask why you haven't found a place to settle despite you writing there were plenty of offers?

He was invited to my village.
due to his inactivity at the time getting to my village.
and the
security concerns on their end.

We had to take back our offer.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby appocuplis » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:52 am

maze wrote:
burgingham wrote:May I ask why you haven't found a place to settle despite you writing there were plenty of offers?

He was invited to my village.
due to his inactivity at the time getting to my village.
and the
security concerns on their end.

We had to take back our offer.

Indeed. We had some scheduling issues between Maze and I so I didn't get to his place yet before some unrelated things went down for Maze's community.
appocuplis

Return to Dwarves & Thieves