Looking for a new Home

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a new Home

Postby Fop » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:23 am

Hey, ive recently came back to this game. I used to play on world 6 and 7 I think. I never really reached a high progressed character during these times since I was mostly just playing with 3 of my friends. We basically made ourselves a small village but never found any high qual resources. I have some experience with mining and hunting but i was mainly foraging, farming and fishing. I never really did pvp and don't really plan to. With my job and gf my time can be limited to couple hours a day here and there. Im fine with whatever role you guys need. I haven't sub yet since im playing alone and i don't think its really worth to sub for me right now. I still have plenty of game time left and i was planning on paying later if I find the right home. My main language is french but i speak and write English pretty decent. I learn fast and I'm willing to do my part depending of your needs. PM me for more infos.
Fop

Re: Looking for a new Home

Postby caasi117 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:08 am

you could probably join the very small settlement im in, my leader will probably say yes since we are looking for new players
caasi117

Return to Dwarves & Thieves