Looking for village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for village

Postby beansahol » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi, basically I've been playing in a relatively small village, and now we only have 2 people (including myself) left. I'd like to join something bigger with a nice infrastructure, preferably at peace with other factions and not under immediate threat.

My character is well-rounded, and can serve as a good smith/jeweler/hunter/fighter/miner.

My attributes

My abilities

I'm from the UK but am happy to play with diverse timezones. I'm an active sub player - I do work irl but can play for a few hours on weekdays, and a lot more on weekends. Would prefer somewhere secure with a brickwall, and it would be great if you could show me a screenshot of your village before I join (removing the minimap for security purposes is fine). I'd also like to be able to build my own house, out of whatever materials you prefer.
beansahol

Re: Looking for village

Postby Gabula » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:55 pm

You can join H.L if you want, send me a pm with your hearth secret and we can talk in game.
Gabula

Re: Looking for village

Postby beansahol » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:02 pm

ok cheers pm sent - also if anyone wants to contact me in game my hearthsecret is Gluck24
beansahol

Return to Dwarves & Thieves