Looking for a Group/Player/Maybe a village to play with

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a Group/Player/Maybe a village to play with

Postby guul66 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:24 pm

I started playing hafen a few hours ago from writing this and barely just began to understand shit, so I'm not too good at anything, but I'm willing to learn and I don't mind the grind. I played the first haven and hearth a good bit and I can figure some things out based on that.

I'm looking for a group or player willing to take me in. If you are offering a village I would like to join early game, to figure everything out as I play, instead of being dropped in a fully built town where I have to grind at the farm and do nothing else (You can still offer it and I might check it out if I like the description). If you are single player (or maybe even part of a group) I'd like to ask if you are willing to begin a new character or not. I'm okay with both, as long as you are at least somewhat early game, because like stated before I'd like to learn as I play.

My timezone is GMT +2 (GMT is England time right?), Eastern Europe.
guul66

Re: Looking for a Group/Player/Maybe a village to play with

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Come join New Brodgar.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby spawningmink » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Come join New Brodgar.

if you join in the next hour your char gets killed for claiming something is yours! call now!!!
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby guul66 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Come join New Brodgar.

I checked the New Brodgar thread, I'm not interested.
guul66

Return to Dwarves & Thieves