Looking for a Village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a Village

Postby sehlon » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi guys, I've never posted on the forums before, but I am getting bored of being a hermit and am looking for a village to join so consider this my maiden post. I've been playing since World 6 where I was in a village called Bear Tooth for a couple months until their palisade was bashed. I then moved with the remaining members to Sepulchre where we played until the end of the world. I did not play in World 7 however. I live in Guam which means I can be alert at odd hours for most of the other players in the game, and I've also got no life so I'm a great grinder. So far I've got a small industry set up in my palisade, a mine and a little farm that I tend to by myself, so i'm by no means an expert but I am not new either. Be warned my combat skills are not exceptional and I have a bad habit of freaking out in combat situations! If you desire a pic of my character stats just let me know and I can send you back in PM. I am open to any village but would prefer a moderate sized one as I am fairly active and would like to contribute to not only the industry of the village but the social aspect as well. Thanks for your consideration in advance!
sehlon

Return to Dwarves & Thieves