Legacy miner/ranger LFV!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Legacy miner/ranger LFV!

Postby kalkkar » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:41 am

hello im new to the new and used to the old, i got a general idea of how things work but as to a fresh mans disadvantage i cant find any stone for some goddly reason, if my old friends are browsing this, i was once known by a few as Ruka the barbarian or Rukarikain, i love mining and a spot of farming, shoot me a pm or post it, im fond of tight knit places but i hate people that work other people like slaves, yes ive got a job and a life but i can get on for a few good hours, i dont mind a spot of pvp tho i dislike it, and if any hermit needs a buddy hit me up, i prefer as few people as possible.

P.S.
i strongly prefer hermitage buddies not just to do stuff with but as added protection as i see hermits dont have to worry about backstabs so much but i dont mind villages, if i could live outside of it be best for me~
Last edited by kalkkar on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:
trickdaemon wrote:The best way to control and misinform a populace is by censorship.
Smartest move I've seen Seatribe make yet.

You may call me Herr Doktor Goebbels.
kalkkar wrote:
jorb wrote:Dual wielding never seemed like a RL thing, but it looks cool, so why not.

:o i could be a real barbarian, B12s are overrated~
kalkkar

Re: Legacy miner/ranger LFV!

Postby Rukakari » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:38 am

Yin&Yang brother
Rukakari

Postby kalkkar » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:42 am

wait how do you even port a character over to another through hearth secrets?? :(
jorb wrote:
trickdaemon wrote:The best way to control and misinform a populace is by censorship.

kalkkar wrote:
jorb wrote:Dual wielding never seemed like a RL thing, but it looks cool, so why not.

kalkkar

Postby FerrousToast » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:12 pm

kalkkar wrote:wait how do you even port a character over to another through hearth secrets?? :(

you don't.
FerrousToast

Postby kalkkar » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:19 pm

FerrousToast wrote:
kalkkar wrote:wait how do you even port a character over to another through hearth secrets?? :(

you don't.

must be hard getting alts to your base than
jorb wrote:

kalkkar wrote:

kalkkar

Return to Dwarves & Thieves