gmt + 0 looking for village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

gmt + 0 looking for village

Postby Jinglo » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Hi,

I played last world! only just started up this world looking for village. I dont like playing alone. I usually hunt, forage, mine. I also like silk moth farming too

just hoping for some nice people who do a bit of everything.

please pm me if u have any questions
Jinglo

Re: gmt + 0 looking for village

Postby Redempter » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi!

You would be more then welcome to New Brodgar, we have people from multiple timezones so you would always have people to play with and since it's not a traditionnal village, you can do whatever you want, no obligations as long as you respect the city's laws.

If that interest you, please contact me and we'll get you settled in our nice city.

Good luck and safe travel!
Redempter

Postby ctopolon3 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:47 am

GMT +3 (RU)
new village (5 people 1 girl ¦] )
my skype: stsvol90
ctopolon3

Postby Jinglo » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Bump.

I'm still looking! I've got my stats up a bit since i last posted.

New brodgar invited me in, but they told me not to come in the end because people died

and i was invited by another group but they all on otherside of the world so i would never see them online and decided i didnt want to play that way.

Another group has been talking to me but i havnt heard from them in a while they never invited me in just asked alot of questions and i sent them loads of screenshots of my hermitage etc.

Id love to join a good European group or american group Please pm me. I have skype also if thats necessary
Jinglo

Postby jk123 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:27 am

Jinglo, you and I are in the same boat. I am also seeking an EU/US group.
jk123

Postby Jinglo » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:51 pm

jk123 wrote:Jinglo, you and I are in the same boat. I am also seeking an EU/US group.

Looks like it, ive just had a personal message from a guy also from UK and he is just hermiting at the moment and wants some company. I guess I could ask if you want to come along also. It would mean 3 of us at least :-P

No other reasonable group has requested me to join. I'm just silk farming on my own right now and getting bored quickly!!! I have a 12ql rangers cape though ! :D

Pm me your HS and we'll talk :] I have good amount of time on the weekend
Jinglo

Return to Dwarves & Thieves