ramotus Hermitus looking for company (no more)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

ramotus Hermitus looking for company (no more)

Postby ramones » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:01 am

Hi guys,

as the title says, this world I'm somehow experiencing semi-hermit life with a buddy of mine and things have become more and more stressful for only 2 of us to handle. (damn jorb, join us and feed our cows!)
I don't want to give out too much details about where we are or how does our village look, but at this moment with 2 of us having like 4-5 chars for different purpose, there is still enough place for at least 2-3 persons to fit in to help with random stuff or with dedicated roles.

Since we are communicating well we always help each other do things like farming, mining, smelting, cooking, so there is no need to have specialized char, just something to help with random stuff until stats are good enough to perhaps do something specific (maybe silk, cheese, curio crafting, random things). We live in a communal way, so we share most of the stuff (curios, food).

Whoever would be interested, please shoot me a PM, or even better - skype me: ramones-lucius and if I think you could be a good addition to our small hermitage, I will consider the option of inviting you over. Of course, those that I do not know have less chance of joining, but feel free to PM me and tell me more about yourself. I believe that is understandable.

Also, we are GMT+1 and are peaceful, so we avoid leaving scents unless we are returning strikes or fighting back after being attacked.

Looking forward to your PMs.
Farmer ramo.

PS: ramo quit :)
Last edited by ramones on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Re: ramotus Hermitus looking for company :)

Postby ramones » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:14 am

One down, one or two more to go. PM if interested. :)
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Return to Dwarves & Thieves