BärenBande is looking for you!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

BärenBande is looking for you!

Postby SiegrainT96 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:01 pm

Our village currently has a 3-4 active members from different time zones that are trying to cover almost every role and it's quite hard to keep up with everything, that's why we need you!
We are a productive and friendly village looking for new members, we could use any role as long as you're active and dedicated, nationality doesn't really matter, as we are a mixed group, any timezone would be more than welcome into our little group.
We want to expand our horizons as a group and more people are always needed, currently we are accepting any role, this may change in the future as we take more people in.
A personal plot inside the village claim will be provided to you, as long as anything you may need to start your life near us. Our village is currently in the process of expanding, the area we're expanding over to is bigger than our initial area, therefore, the area you pick for a personal plot may need a bit of work to set up, materials for a bwall will be provided as well.
If you're interested in living with us, send me a PM and we'll fill you in with the details.
SiegrainT96

Re: BärenBande is looking for you!

Postby MightySheep » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:50 pm

I've visited your place before, I believe this is it:

I'm surprised it is only 3-4 active members, it's a pretty big place.

There's quite a few active villages in that western area.
MightySheep

Postby Raffeh » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:43 pm

MightySheep wrote:I've visited your place before, I believe this is it:

I'm surprised it is only 3-4 active members, it's a pretty big place.

#why r u on my account?? ;p
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby MightySheep » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:20 pm

lolwut u dingus if that was your acc then it wouldnt have your name tag, I'm standing next to the wall in that pic
MightySheep

Postby PappaPapula » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:00 pm

MightySheep wrote:I'm surprised it is only 3-4 active members, it's a pretty big place.

sadly some of our members went inactive. but the rest of us it not willing to give this place up, as we have put lots of work into it.
if anything, we even try to expand to give new members the chance to take part in forming a kinda whole new village.
(and also so they dont have to live in the mess we left in our current area :D )
PappaPapula

Postby SiegrainT96 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:38 pm

MightySheep wrote:I'm surprised it is only 3-4 active members, it's a pretty big place.

Thanks! We've been doing what we can to keep the village going, but it's starting to be overwhelming for all of us.
SiegrainT96

Return to Dwarves & Thieves