home for Ms. Jane

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: home for Ms. Jane

Postby burgingham » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Came back for the new world, yeah. Not playing as much as I used to but at the start of the world we had a good portion of the old Sodom crew back together.

Unfortunately you are a little late to the party. I'd offer you a spot in the new city, but it is pretty empty now.

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=45898 Looks just like in world 3 though ;)
burgingham

Postby SarahJ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:57 pm

If Nao chimes in next I'm gonna faint :)
SarahJ

Postby burgingham » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Well he was around at the start of the world too, but has been pretty quiet lately. Think most are already a bit burned out. Shame really, but what can you do.
burgingham

Postby SarahJ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:58 pm

burgingham wrote:Came back for the new world, yeah. Not playing as much as I used to but at the start of the world we had a good portion of the old Sodom crew back together.

Unfortunately you are a little late to the party. I'd offer you a spot in the new city, but it is pretty empty now.

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=45898 Looks just like in world 3 though ;)

I wish I'd have known. I'd have done anything to build a city with you folks again. One more time.

Can I ask who all you had?
SarahJ

Postby SarahJ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:01 pm

I mean, I have memories of H&H that are better than any game I've ever played. I've cried. I was on a 4am conference call with Russians and Koreans whole heartedly denying an international incident while simultaneous working as hard as I could to bury the evidence of my cities culpability in the atrocities (damn you, drunk Mark!)

I can't even explain H&H to my friends. It sounds like I once actually lived in the woods and ran a city.
SarahJ

Postby burgingham » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Avu, Haba, Kaios, Potjeh, Darki, Ramones, Patchouli/Dataslycer (he was not really playing though but in chat), Gauteamus, Gotrek, Coriander, Hrabri, Lake/Ewlol, Warri, Sarge, Spectacle, Stickman and Marshmallowman, Emi was around briefly.

And a lot of new folks like Emerald City people and other nice guys and gals we found along the way.

Edit: Yeah I know the feeling :P Most of us old guys have jobs/families now and whatnot so we tried to keep it down politics wise. Didn't completely work out, but that is HnH for you
burgingham

Postby SarahJ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:04 pm

burgingham wrote:Avu, Haba, Kaios, Potjeh, Darki, Ramones, Patchouli/Dataslycer (not really playing though but in chat), Gauteamus, Gotrek, Coriander, Hrabri, Lake/Ewlol, Warri, Sarge, Spectacle, Stickman and Marshmallowman, Emi was around briefly.

And a lot of new folks like Emerald City people and other nice guys and gals we found along the way.

I'm actually kinda teared up. I with id have known. That's a list of some of my favorite people.

I would have come along and done terrible things to gyst to get him to come along too. Terrible, wonderful things.

Edit:

I'm both really happy and super sad. Wish I'd have known. I wish I'd looked.
Last edited by SarahJ on Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SarahJ

Postby burgingham » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Would have been pretty cool to have you both on board again. Well, the game is going through a lot of transformations currently so I wouldn't be too surprised to see a world reset sometime in the next months. Maybe we can do it then.
burgingham

Postby SarahJ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:07 pm

burgingham wrote:Would have been pretty cool to have you both on board again. Well, the game is going through a lot of transformations currently so I wouldn't be too surprised to see a world reset sometime in the next months. Maybe we can do it then.

Please. That would mean a lot to me.

Oh my god. Ken.

I'd give a lot to spend another lazy afternoon farming and chatting with Miu.
SarahJ

Postby burgingham » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Oh yeah, Ken too of course. Miu didn't really have time to play.

I still have you added on Skype I think, do you still use that account?
burgingham

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves