(UTC -6:00) Small group looking to recruit

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

(UTC -6:00) Small group looking to recruit

Postby Infernoimpz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:23 am

Edit: As of February 2016 we are no longer searching for more.

We're a pretty small group of friends who decided to try and bring in some more people. If you're looking for a hardcore group you may want to look somewhere else, we're pretty laid back. If you wish to join us you must have Skype for a text group chat. You're also subject to a trial period before being accepted into the group. If you're selected to go through the trial period you will be PMed, if you do not reply within 3 days you will be passed by if others are waiting. If a player does not pass the trial period we will recruit someone else in their place.

Personality:
Timezone:
General playtime:
Experience with Haven (New or returning player):
Past settlements you were in:
Group role you would prefer:
Group role you would not prefer:
Why you want to join our group:
What you're looking for in our group:
One story you have about Haven:

(You can either post this here or in a pm)
Last edited by Infernoimpz on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Infernoimpz

Re: (UTC -6:00) Small group looking to recruit

Postby Luke_94 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:36 pm

I'm in!

Name or Screen Name: YodlafPeterson
Personality: pacific and friendly
Timezone: GMT+1
General playtime: usually during the afternoon-evening
Experience with Haven (New or returning player): returning player from old wolds 4-5, have been playing for a couple of weeks
Past settlements you were in: Gulgatha village
Group role you would prefer: either blacksmith or miner or hunter/gatherer
Group role you would not prefer: none
Why you want to join our group: I'm so lonely, no one seems to be active in my zone :(
What you're looking for in our group: company
One story you have about Haven: a couple of years ago I used to play with a couple of friends in a village and I loved it for a while, but then the game kinda stalled and got boring, so I quit. Now I got back to try the new version and I find it much improved, but my friends all quit due to the P2P model, and now I'm alone and looking for a group of people to achieve something bigger than just a crappy hermit camp.
Luke_94

Return to Dwarves & Thieves