a charterstone to (relatively) unexplored lands.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

a charterstone to (relatively) unexplored lands.

Postby ricky » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:55 am

So i've had my fun building my hermit fort, but now im getting bored. What I've been thinking about doing is building a village/charterstone outside my base and opening it to anyone who wishes to come here. i realize from a "safety" standpoint, this is suicide, but i've made my peace.

why im making this topic is to gauge interest in whether or not people would actually want to make a character and set out and build here. my base is about a dozen hours northwest of the spawn area sitting outside, from what i can tell using this map, the largest mountain in the game.

if anyone has any interest in coming here and creating a new economy/settlement/infrastructure, or just wish to use my village as a waypoint in their travels, leave a message and i'll work on setting up a village+charterstone

cheers.

E: a few people have warned me against the follies of posting maps and such. i realize the implications of my actions, and have no issues with it. i'd much rather see my work benefit someone else rather than have it stagnate while i cant play.

E2: arrangements have been made for a charterstone to be built. what happens from there is up in the air. if you still wish to travel to it, pm me or leave a message in this thread.
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

Re: a charterstone to (relatively) unexplored lands.

Postby NightShad3 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:03 am

ricky wrote:So i've had my fun building my hermit fort, but now im getting bored. What I've been thinking about doing is building a village/charterstone outside my base and opening it to anyone who wishes to come here. i realize from a "safety" standpoint, this is suicide, but i've made my peace.

why im making this topic is to gauge interest in whether or not people would actually want to make a character and set out and build here. my base is about a dozen hours northwest of the spawn area sitting outside, from what i can tell using this map, the largest mountain in the game.

if anyone has any interest in coming here and creating a new economy/settlement/infrastructure, or just wish to use my village as a waypoint in their travels, leave a message and i'll work on setting up a village+charterstone

cheers.

E: a few people have warned me against the follies of posting maps and such. i realize the implications of my actions, and have no issues with it. i'd much rather see my work benefit someone else rather than have it stagnate while i cant play.
If you set up a charter stone then I will make a new character and join you.
E2: arrangements have been made for a charterstone to be built. what happens from there is up in the air. if you still wish to travel to it, pm me or leave a message in this thread.
NightShad3

Return to Dwarves & Thieves