Looking to join a small-medium village.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking to join a small-medium village.

Postby Valkoria » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi, I've been playing since this world began (played very little of the last one) with a friend but he quit and the hermit life is just too boring for me. I don't play a whole ton, but when I'm on I usually focus on hunting or mining. I've also never actually been in a Village before so this will also be a new experience for me and my timezone is EST and usually on anywhere between 7pm-3am. I use teamspeak for other things, can download skype or whatever else if needed. Send me a tell if you have a group of organized peaceful people looking for more to join their ranks.

Thanks.
Valkoria

Re: Looking to join a small-medium village.

Postby Deswagcration » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello Valkoria,

We are a 4 person town with some less active people who come in ocasionally as well. Im not a major champion in timezones, but i believe EST is eastern US/Canada, correct? Most of us are European so that might be a small issue, although if you do not object to that neither do we. We'd just like to know a bit about yourself, like your age, how u got into haven and hearth and what u enjoy doing ingame.

Please reply, and i look forward to having you as our latest recruit!

P.S. We would of course happily share our curios food and tools if you need any :)
Deswagcration

Postby MazeM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:48 am

MazeM

Postby Cloudmaker » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Deswagcration wrote:Hello Valkoria,

We are a 4 person town with some less active people who come in ocasionally as well. Im not a major champion in timezones, but i believe EST is eastern US/Canada, correct? Most of us are European so that might be a small issue, although if you do not object to that neither do we. We'd just like to know a bit about yourself, like your age, how u got into haven and hearth and what u enjoy doing ingame.

Please reply, and i look forward to having you as our latest recruit!

P.S. We would of course happily share our curios food and tools if you need any :)

Hello,

are you still looking for new recruits? Currently I'm searching for a community to play with. Your post is temptating to me as I'm also from Europe (Lithuania). I'm very fresh to this game and still in a baby steps, trying to figure out how the things are working :)
I was traveling through the world for like 4 hours searching for a friendly village and still no luck. Have found few big villages (I believe it was) with huge walls, but there was noone around to talk with. Probably different time zones.
I feel quite hermit at the moment as the world seems really huge and have met only few players yet.
I have studied an apple with worm and also my own crafted cone cow toy. Have 4500 learning points so I'm seeking for advice how to spread them among abilities or entries.
If you or any other friendly European players looking for a new villager I would appreciate the opportunity to join ;)
The maker of clouds
Cloudmaker

Postby Cloudmaker » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:18 am

Thank you for all the invitations. I'v already joined an outstanding village.
The maker of clouds
Cloudmaker

Return to Dwarves & Thieves