=== The Agency: World Wide Intelligence Agency ===

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: === The Agency: World Wide Intelligence Agency ===

Postby imanique » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:30 am

burgingham wrote:Oh look it is this thread again. Every world someone seems to come up with this idea

Yes, it is US. And it's me - imanique - who always opens the thread. We've decided to keep it this way. We've got our procedures - we're professionals.

burgingham wrote:Any major faction has intelligence gathering in place. Know why they are usually good at it? Because they don't talk about it...

We talk about things that we want you (people) to hear.

But you said that we are not good. So... how much do you know about The Agency? Where are our headquarters? Who are our Agents. Who are we working for?
Let's make it clear - you know nothing, because the only thing we said is what we wanted you to hear. Enough said?

burgingham wrote:A good intelligence agent recruits his assets in private, preferably without them even knowing they are assets in the first place.

Now we can clearly say that you're an amator when it comes to intel - I'm not trying to offend you. Assets and Agents are completely different things.
And we divide Agents and assets into other categories. You think that there's only "Black and White"? No, there is No "Black" nor "White". There are only shadows of "Gray".

Most of our assets don't even know they're working for us.

I'd explain how we work, but that would compromise The Agency. So sorry, no details. And don't try to guess what we're doing. You don't know how deep the rabbit hole is.
What you see is only a dark hole - you can't see sh*t there and you're trying to quess what is there. Look at yourself from a perspective, see what you're doing.
I believe that you're a smart person, but why are you behaving like a retard? I just don't understand.
Last edited by imanique on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
imanique

Postby imanique » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:41 am

Amanda44 wrote:Yeah, I actually feel a bit mean this morning for my last comment ^^ but in fairness they did start it by insinuating I may be mentally challenged. :lol:

I believe that you're a smart person - and now you've proven that you even have feelings! Isn't that sweet? : )

I didn't want to offend you, dear Amanda44. But please, when you see us, then just move aside, when somebody stands in our line, then... it's like hitting a train with a barrow. Mean things happen.
And we don't want such a sweet person to experience all of this nasty hell. ; >

Amanda44 wrote:And, in W6 they did totally lie their heads off about what they can and can't offer.

Do you really believe that an intel agency will tell you - an outsider - what we're doing? Oh, don't be so naive! ; )
imanique

Postby FerrousToast » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:28 am

*rabbit hole
FerrousToast

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:41 am

imanique wrote:
I didn't want to offend you, dear Amanda44. But please, when you see us, then just move aside, when somebody stands in our line, then... it's like hitting a train with a barrow. Mean things happen.
And we don't want such a sweet person to experience all of this nasty hell. ; >

Really, lol, well you have proven you know nothing about me (just as you proved to me in W6 that you knew nothing about the player base) if you think I respond to threats ... nice try though. :P
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby imanique » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Really, lol, well you have proven you know nothing about me (just as you proved to me in W6 that you knew nothing about the player base)

The Agency claimed to do certain things in W5 to prove the public it's capabilites, but shortly after we realized that we'd get compromised (by doing so) and we just didn't do anything - instead we prepared a few procedures (inside The Agency) how to deal with THE PUBLIC.

Then we made an official statement that we ARE NOT going to prove anything (for safety reasons) to the public.

And we said this in W5, W6, and we say this NOW. And the people of havens still want us to prove them something. This is naive. Don't be naive, Amanda44. Hope is mother of fools. We are not goint to do anything to pleasure any random person who wants us to do something.

We do our job. We follow our procedures. We've been in this business since 2011. And we are still here - and you see us only when we open this topic.
The truth is that you see us only when we want you to see or think about us - don't you realize that?
imanique

Postby Bowshot125 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:53 pm

This thread is cringe now, its like when your kids and you play special agent. :lol:
Bowshot125

Postby FerrousToast » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:10 pm

*going
FerrousToast

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:41 pm

imanique wrote:Image
DDDsDD999

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Edit;

:D
Last edited by Amanda44 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Re:

Postby borka » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:34 pm

*yawn* ... running gags are supposed to be funny ... looks like this is just running ...
borka

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves