Future Hobo looking for others to start with

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Future Hobo looking for others to start with

Postby aemaru08 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:23 pm

The deal is simple; since I'll play alone in the future, Im looking for other 'hermits' that would like to start together just to make things easier/funnier at the start. No sharing rules, no task assigment, every1 will do whatever they want, but we may spawn together to enjoy company for the first 2-4 days.
Looking for hermits to join my w10 Hermit Team
aemaru08

Re: Future Hobo looking for others to start with

Postby Strandmullen » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:50 pm

I, just like you, am as usual planning on hermiting this world and would love some company at the start of the game. Do you use skype? I might at times not want to voice chat, but it's good for chat.
jorb wrote:Added Wilderness Beacon. Build it. Give it a name and it starts burning. A person may spawn by the beacon by providing its name in the Character Creation room. It lasts for an hour before it is destroyed. If someone spawns by it it is destroyed.

I guess we'll see if these beacons are difficult to make, or if we could spawn by each other. Otherwise we could just run to each other with party arrows.
Strandmullen

Re: Future Hobo looking for others to start with

Postby aemaru08 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:52 pm

English is not my mother lenguage, but if you can take some spanish weird accent, surething!!!! My skype is: aemaru08. Im at work right now, but will be online in a couple of hours.
Looking for hermits to join my w10 Hermit Team
aemaru08

Return to Dwarves & Thieves