Items disappear when u drop them near edge of the cliff

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Items disappear when u drop them near edge of the cliff

Postby Roirraw » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:03 am

So I'm jumping on the cliff or however it's called:

Then I can't do anything, I can't put a stack, I can't go and open a chest or when i drop an item it disappears, firstly i have to left click to move somewhere and afterwards I can do all this actions.

But if I come to same spot from other side, without jumping on the cliff and I drop items there, they don't disappear like before:

Someone said that items disappear when u drop them by walking like this:
From other side of the cliff, but I couldn't achieve this, maybe I do something wrong.

And btw. you probably already know that item's sometimes stuck into cliffs like this:

And that two tiles over cave entrance are kinda bugged, you can't even place things there, neither pass them:
Last edited by Roirraw on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roirraw

Re: Items disappear when u drop them near edge of the cliff

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:05 am

I do not understand what the supposed bug is here. The ridges are slightly magnetic and this may cause some reach problems. Known.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Roirraw » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:06 am

jorb wrote:I do not understand what the supposed bug is here. The ridges are slightly magnetic and this may cause some reach problems. Known.

That dropping items in same spot in two difference situations makes them disappear or correctly (if it's done without jumping on the cliff) they are dropped on the floor.
Roirraw

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:07 am

Thanks. Will consider. In the meanwhile, perhaps avoid dropping items on the ridge, quite simply.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs