Herbalist Table

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Herbalist Table

Postby Nicstar543543 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:49 pm

The Herbalist table says it needs 8 flax fibres and Hemp works along with it, however I had a stack of 9 fibres and I built the Herbalist table, but only 1 Fiber was actually built. I no longer have any fibres, with only 1 built into the Herbalist Table.

Nicstar543543

Re: Herbalist Table

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:05 am

Humwut? Are you telling me that the table took nine fibres but only built one in? How did that come about? Did it take one at a time without ticking up the built in number, did it take all nine at once?

Need steps to reproduce. This quite guaranteed works as intended when I try it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby lithis » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:48 pm

the fibers dont stack do they? you sure you didnt have quality 9 :P and misunderstood?
lithis

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:59 pm

lithis wrote:the fibers dont stack do they? you sure you didnt have quality 9 :P and misunderstood?

Oh, lol. Yeah, this might be your problem right here, Nicstar. There are no stacks of fibres. You only had the one.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs