Study standstill

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Study standstill

Postby Apillion » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:33 pm

So yesterday i found a itsy bitsy's web (GO ME)

I stuck it into my head to study it and all is well in the world.

Today i log in to find my itsy bitsy's web is almost done (yay!)
After some time of playing i decided to make a avatar while wearing my pilgrims hat, I proceed to take of the fox hat and put on the Pilgrims hat take a screen shot and make the avatar...Here lies my folly when removing the fox hat i lost the intellect and therefor didn't have enough metal weight to keep the itsy bitsy's web on study, the web stayed in the study report but it stopped studying it... I removed it from the study report put the fox hat on again but alas the itsy bitsy's web does not even begin to study again ..

It has been in the study report for several hours and nothing!!
Maybe its just a graphical thing that the grayed out times is not showing maybe its broken.

I will keep it on study for the rest of tonight and see if there are any changes tomorrow with a update on any changes.
Apillion

Re: Study standstill

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:10 pm

If you have less intelligence than you need to study the items in your mentory, well, you won't. Not a bug.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs