Butcher knife doesnt speed up castration?

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Butcher knife doesnt speed up castration?

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:41 am

Dakkan wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:I won't argue the point that castration should go faster.
Okay, except your post starts with an argument that it shouldn't?

No, My first post was merely pointing out the fallacies of those that obviously don't ranch and what are "accepted practices," aren't really accepted, and the myths around animal slaughtering. My second post, I think, was trying to point out that castration is an operation, not a simple one, and that just because you have a good tool for chopping up an animal doesn't make an operation any faster. I also add the caveat that I don't have any skin in this game since I don't do the animal husbandry, and that there is a good argument for speeding up the action--simply, a long timer just frustrates players. At least, this is the idea I was trying to get across. Fail on me if I didn't.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Dakkan » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:42 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Dakkan wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:I won't argue the point that castration should go faster.
Okay, except your post starts with an argument that it shouldn't?

No, My first post...

No, I was referring entirely to your most recent post, the first half is entirely contradictory to the second. You're making an argument for why they're not the same thing, yet don't dispute the original point of this suggestion (So why even bother commenting except to muddy the water), and then go on to state you don't even deal with livestock, invalidating your own opinion. (Tommy Boy quote redacted.)

MagicManICT wrote: My second post, I think...

Please take additional time to review your foundation-less position next time please.

MagicManICT wrote:I also add the caveat that I don't have any skin in this game since I don't do the animal husbandry...

Oh good, then we agree you shouldn't even have spent the time injecting your malarial opinion into this in the first place.

MagicManICT wrote: Fail on me if I didn't.

Fail on you.

Sorry if this was overly insensitive, I'm just very frustrated at the quality of moderation here recently.
Dakkan

Postby loleznub » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:41 pm

I, too, grow tired of replying to mentally handicapped individuals lmao. So I'm glad I'm not in the only one in that boat Dakkan. It's why we can't have nice things in haven.
loleznub

Postby strpk0 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:18 am

+1, it should speed up castration
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby WowGain » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:15 pm

+1, all pedants who go "but x" can go be a know-it-all somewhere else because no one fucking cares
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby stya » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:26 pm

I vote for even faster death with b12, need some dope animation for it too :twisted:
stya

Previous

Return to Bugs