Bug or idk what to call this

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Bug or idk what to call this

Postby marioulizzz » Tue May 23, 2023 3:30 pm

No idea if thats a bug or if i somehow messed up but how is it possible to get caved in while inside the mine support radius?o.O
Attachments
15.jpg
here u can see the mine support radius covers the whole tile so idk what went wrong there
15.jpg (229.64 KiB) Viewed 207 times
marioulizzz

Not a bug

Postby vatas » Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 pm

To benefit from mine supports, tiles must have their center point covered by the radius.

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Mining#M ... h_supports
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Not a bug

Postby marioulizzz » Tue May 23, 2023 8:39 pm

vatas wrote:To benefit from mine supports, tiles must have their center point covered by the radius.

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Mining#M ... h_supports

idk if u check which tile caused it its fully covered by the radius imo maybe im wrong too not 100% sure
marioulizzz

Re: Bug or idk what to call this

Postby vatas » Wed May 24, 2023 4:32 am

I thought you mined the tile marked with "X" that turned back into black tile because stuff marked with "O" dropped onto it.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Bug or idk what to call this

Postby dagrimreefah » Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 pm

The tile must be at least halfway covered by the circle. The tile you were mining was only ~25% covered by it.
dagrimreefah

Return to Bugs