not gaining FEP's or hunger when I ate

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

not gaining FEP's or hunger when I ate

Postby Ultimas00 » Sun May 26, 2024 1:39 pm

I was trying to get my FEP meter to fill the rest of the way so I picked a few mushrooms and ate them but noticed i wasn't gaining and FEP's. i ate 3 or 4 more items and was checking my FEP's energy and hunger after each item i ate. i didn't gain and FEP's or hunger but i did gain energy. i tried to log out and back in but still no FEP's or hunger when i would eat a yellow foot mushroom. i was carrying a bucket of water at the time and after setting the bucket down i was able to gain FEP's and hunger normally when i would eat a mushroom. i was carrying a bucket of lava for quite awhile yesterday and i was logged out while carrying it for some time. at one point last night i swapped the bucket of lava out on my equipment tab with the bucket of water i was carrying when i noticed this issue. sorry i didn't get any screenshots or more info but i was able to eat several items and verify that in fact i was not gaining FEP's or hunger and it did have something to do with the bucket i was carrying, as after i set the bucket down i was able to gain FEP's and hunger normally.
Ultimas00

Re: not gaining FEP's or hunger when I ate

Postby noindyfikator » Sun May 26, 2024 4:37 pm

FOOD & ENERGY
--------------
New characters now start at full (10000%) energy.
If energy is below Healing (8000%) when eating, the only effect of eating is to gain energy. FEPs, hunger, satiations &c are only affected when eating while Healing.
The "hard-labor cap" (for digging and mining) has been set to 2500% energy instead of the current 5000%.
If feasting (eating by a table) you always gain both FEPs and Hunger, irrespective of your current Energy.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=74635
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Re: not gaining FEP's or hunger when I ate

Postby Ultimas00 » Wed May 29, 2024 3:07 am

noindyfikator wrote:
FOOD & ENERGY
--------------
New characters now start at full (10000%) energy.
If energy is below Healing (8000%) when eating, the only effect of eating is to gain energy. FEPs, hunger, satiations &c are only affected when eating while Healing.
The "hard-labor cap" (for digging and mining) has been set to 2500% energy instead of the current 5000%.
If feasting (eating by a table) you always gain both FEPs and Hunger, irrespective of your current Energy.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=74635

thank you for clarifying that i did not know that was a change. I've been away for a couple years. Its good to be back!!
Ultimas00

Return to Bugs