Dying in boat

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Dying in boat

Postby Óðinn » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:00 pm

So we ran across this person in a boat and apparently she died (must've been boat-sick).

We managed to drag her out producing a funny but small and not really important visual bug (she stays like in this pic (standard 3d model stance) above your head). However we couldn't lift the boat. I decided to cut my losses and take the body home, and after teleporting the boat teleported with me (as if her model was still stuck on the boat, but the boat landed on my HF and I still couldn't lift it).

You see on the left her rigor-mortis'd body (hehe) and on the right the boat on my HF, except we had to destroy it to get rid of it. After we did so her body seemed to dissapear in thin air. It's quite strange. Hope this gives you a clue as to what happened, if not, well, I don't really have any idea what just happened. But we fixed the problem ourselves, it's just that this was rather annoying waste of time :P
Óðinn

Re: Dying in boat

Postby jorb » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Aware. Has been reported elsewhere. I actually don't mind it too much.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs