Houses can be placed in caves to block cave entrance

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Houses can be placed in caves to block cave entrance

Postby titanuranus » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:48 am

Currently have a claim on a cave with someones hearthfire on the outside. I went to where that entrance is using a different entrance and there is a house INSIDE the cave, blocking the entrance with the hearthfire. The house is right against the wall of the cave. Can't test what happens when entering the cave because of the hearthfire. Not sure if intended but seems strange that this is possible.
titanuranus

Re: Houses can be placed in caves to block cave entrance

Postby jorb » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:46 am

Should be possible to enter the cave and smash the house, but, yes, will consider blocking building in range of the entrance. Thanks.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby VDZ » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:39 am

jorb wrote:Should be possible to enter the cave and smash the house, but, yes, will consider blocking building in range of the entrance. Thanks.

Will this go for all kinds of structures? I already have mine set up fortunately, but having a palisade near the entrance is nice.
VDZ

Postby jorb » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:06 pm

Unsure, actually. It's not as if an enemy couldn't mine their way in.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs