Bugged animals can't be butchered

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Bugged animals can't be butchered

Postby rye130 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Tyrian wrote:bodies stuck in the water pools also rendered from any action

Pretty sure that's a different bug related to the surface of the water blocking you from clicking on the animal. If you click on it on your minimap it should work.
rye130

Postby gargvarun041 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:51 am

I butchered the sweet prince to the left of me, turned around to put his meat in the cupboard and looked back to my amazement that he was still there, except he dropped his bones. Cant do anything with the corpse option wise, thought i'd report it if it helps.
gargvarun041

Postby sainivedant41 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:55 am

I have two corpses like that. All of them were butchered until the last "cut" and didn't drop the bones, leaving a corpse behind that cannot be interacted with other than lifted and carried. mobdro

Regards, tubemate
Last edited by sainivedant41 on Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
sainivedant41

Postby vatas » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:59 am

I think there might still be some minor graphical bug, try relogging or lifting the carcass to make it update.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Previous

Return to Bugs