Combat Movement Queueing

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Combat Movement Queueing

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:40 pm

this happens A LOT when 2 people are chasing 1 guy and very annoying because you lose ground over your opponent thats running away.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:53 am

Still a problem, many years later

Fix pls
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby telum12 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:40 pm

jorb wrote:I don't get it. When I queue and attack, I don't stop, but rather move toward whatever I'm fighting. If I stop and issue the attack again, I resume moving.

No, you don't...
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby strpk0 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:44 pm

jorb wrote:Cato the Elder's oft repeated shitpost that Carthage should be removed from the game was eventually heard. Do hammer us about your pet-peeves. We appreciate clear and persistent signal on changes you'd like to see made to the game, especially if they are low cost and high impact.

Bump, this is as low cost and high impact as it gets I think, its a giant issue for PvP atm.

And while we're at it, can combat move targetting be made client-side? For you guys it's just adding support for an argument on the wdgmsg when using a combat move to specify which target it's supposed to be aimed at. Server-side validation that the target you're going for is actually in combat with you should be simple, so I don't see any concerns with cheating/hacking with this.
Having targetting server side introduces a lot of problems, specially for people with 200ms or more latency.

@Jorbtar
If you guys need help in figuring out what the hell we mean with any of this, we're glad to hop onto valhalla and explain how to reproduce it.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Previous

Return to Bugs