Combat Movement Queueing

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Combat Movement Queueing

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:26 pm

When you queue an attack, and your movement gets stopped, the attack will stay queued and you'll be standing. When you click the attack over and over, you'll just stand still like an idiot. Cancelling the attack by moving or using another move fixes it, but it's just really annoying. Clicking a move should requeue it, so the movement restarts.
DDDsDD999

Re: Combat Movement Queueing

Postby ctopolon3 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:42 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:you'll be standing

pushout crached = fix only with moving

i'm more worried that "take aim" stops you when you are escaping, but not stops you when you are chasing someone with any strike and spamming "take aim"
ctopolon3

Postby spawningmink » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:28 am

ctopolon3 wrote:
DDDsDD999 wrote:you'll be standing

pushout crached = fix only with moving

i'm more worried that "take aim" stops you when you are escaping, but not stops you when you are chasing someone with any strike and spamming "take aim"

its so you cant run forever you loser see world 7 issue
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby jordancoles » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Been around forever and it's super annoying.

Full circle also has a lot of queing issues like this
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jorb » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:11 pm

I don't get it. When I queue and attack, I don't stop, but rather move toward whatever I'm fighting. If I stop and issue the attack again, I resume moving.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Granger » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:00 pm

jorb wrote:I don't get it. When I queue and attack, I don't stop, but rather move toward whatever I'm fighting. If I stop and issue the attack again, I resume moving.

Possibly you should try to block your character with another one (in a way that you actually stop instead of pushing around).
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:48 am

jorb wrote:I don't get it. When I queue and attack, I don't stop, but rather move toward whatever I'm fighting. If I stop and issue the attack again, I resume moving.

Try getting body-blocked. Happens a lot in group fights.
DDDsDD999

Postby MadNomad » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:53 pm

ctopolon3 wrote:i'm more worried that "take aim" stops you when you are escaping, but not stops you when you are chasing someone with any strike and spamming "take aim"

you can still try to click as fast as u can after pressing the button, and u wont even notice that u stopped if u do it very fast, although u will probably still fail very often cause its a little bit hard to succeed most of the time, but it still helps anyway....
MadNomad

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:17 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:

Try getting body-blocked. Happens a lot in group fights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyYi5uusZ5M
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Jalpha » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:33 am

Bump.

Super annoying what do you need to fix this?

Target flees, attack queued, body blocked by new target, switch to new target, hearthling just stands there taking hits like a noob. Have to interrupt the interrupted attack move manually by walking/clicking somewhere else.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Next

Return to Bugs