Off-Season Credo Quests

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Off-Season Credo Quests

Postby ctopolon4 » Mon May 03, 2021 5:46 pm

its ok that quests are broken and only luck on reRoll or huge amount of time will help you finish them¦]
ctopolon4

Postby WowGain » Mon May 10, 2021 1:42 pm

Seen a couple get quests to study snapdragons during this fall season
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Mogyui » Wed May 12, 2021 5:35 pm

Just received "put an arrow in a bear" it is Winter 7
Mogyui

Postby Keiriku » Sun May 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Bump. Pretty disappointing I had to wait 5 winter days due to tons of off-season forager credo quests to then abandon around 10 off-season quests in spring (catch dragonfly, pick grasshopper, catch a toad etc.)
Keiriku

Postby Kaios » Mon May 17, 2021 11:09 am

Keiriku wrote:Bump. Pretty disappointing I had to wait 5 winter days due to tons of off-season forager credo quests to then abandon around 10 off-season quests in spring (catch dragonfly, pick grasshopper, catch a toad etc.)

Man no kidding, who knew it could suddenly become next to impossible to craft a freakin' pine cone plug because of seasons.
Kaios

Postby The_Lich_King » Tue May 25, 2021 8:17 am

I got morels and had to abandon because i don't want to wait 30 days to be able to finish my credo
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby vatas » Tue May 25, 2021 9:20 am

Has anyone found a cave bush/tree that has restocked yet? Plan was to timegate myself 5 days to get Withercorn, it's been almost 7.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby The_Lich_King » Tue May 25, 2021 11:27 am

vatas wrote:Has anyone found a cave bush/tree that has restocked yet? Plan was to timegate myself 5 days to get Withercorn, it's been almost 7.

Some of them are full now, i have noticed most of the fir trees in my area have cones and some of the birch trees have catkins,,, no withercorn yet
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby Procne » Tue May 25, 2021 12:23 pm

About 15 hours ago I did majority of lumberjack credo. With picking various seeds / leaves. Only like 5-10% of trees was restocked at that time, but due to sheer amount of trees it wasn't that hard to find some restocked ones.
I even found like 3 king's oaks with acorns. Also around that time I saw some ghostpipes restocked

I can only imagine that even more trees are restocked now
Procne

Postby Zantoma » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:26 pm

Up! Waiting for fix too
Zantoma

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs