Off-Season Credo Quests

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Off-Season Credo Quests

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:38 pm

Mamel wrote:or does bay bolete spawn now?

See http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Tables/Se ... orageables for player sourced information on what spawns when.

Note for jorb: on morels, assuming the player information is correct (and for a common one like morels, I'm going to assume 'yes') make sure to look at the 'eat' versions of this one, too. Had "parboiled morels" come up. Any other time, might not be an issue, but since we haven't had an autumn yet, it's a trap.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Mamel » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:10 pm

MagicManICT wrote:See http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Tables/Se ... orageables for player sourced information on what spawns when.

Big thanks!
Mamel

Postby jorb » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:18 pm

Ok, so, what we did was to season adopt the pick quests (heartsease appearing is strange). Study and eat quests are thus not seasonal, on the argument that you can have supplies from the previous seasons left over.

We haven't had any previous seasons yet, however, which does cause some problems.

We will make adjustments.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:40 pm

I've made this a sticky until a fix is in place since people are still bringing it up. All we can do is ask for patience until the patch is ready.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby The_Blode » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:36 am

Vraatjuh wrote:As shown in Discord to Ricky, heartseas is not bound to spring. Found them in Summer already. Just quite rare.

This is reassuring but at the same time why did my very absolute first quest have to be something so danged DIFFICULT
The_Blode

Postby KwonChiMin » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:33 am

Perfect autumn leaves are still in summer forager credo.
KwonChiMin

Postby piggyqueen » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:33 pm

Rebs wrote:Eat a dried Morel, first quest.. great. pretty sure the only spawn in autumn but could be wrong

I also got that as my first quest.
:)
piggyqueen

Postby felipeaom » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:59 am

jorb wrote:Ok, so, what we did was to season adopt the pick quests (heartsease appearing is strange). Study and eat quests are thus not seasonal, on the argument that you can have supplies from the previous seasons left over.

We haven't had any previous seasons yet, however, which does cause some problems.

We will make adjustments.

how am i supposed to have a supply of parasol mushrooms if the world started on summer (besides waiting)?

i had the most frustrating foraging credo experience. i got eat/study/deliver (don't remember) parasol 7 days away from autumn, so i abandoned the quest. did the one that replaced it, and then got parasol 2 times in a row. i canceled them both and got "bring strawberries" that even with 2700+ perc*exp it was impossible to find (wiki says strawberries is 1850). found one after 2 days of searching and the next quest was to deliver a parasol mushroom, 5 days away from autumn still. idk this is pretty terrible. maybe some small chance to find those things off-season should exist if they are requirement for quests, or maybe only if you are in a quest that requires them

UPDATE: decided to reroll the quest, right into eat parboiled morels. i went through 11 forage quests, 5 were out of season
Last edited by felipeaom on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
felipeaom

Postby Aceb » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:19 am

Not funny to get morels few times in a row in forager or normal credos.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Tonio » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:03 pm

The same for me, couldn't find any Bay Bolete =(
Tonio

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs