Forest snails in cave

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Forest snails in cave

Postby shubla » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:53 pm

Pls fix, they chould be cave snails or just general snail and not FOREST snails.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Re: Forest snails in cave

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:22 pm

cave snail

CREVICE CONCH CREVICE CONCH CREVICE CONCH
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:23 pm

Hey bump for snails crevice conch 2021
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby MadNomad » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:39 pm

how could you tell if it wasn't dropped by someone here?
MadNomad

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:29 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:Hey bump for snails crevice conch 2021

S N A I L S

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby vatas » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:54 am

We already have https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Any_Snail -input type, so why not add third snail?

Also, I would like a basic recipe to roast any snail as it is (without any additional ingredients), would be comparable to other early wildgrub foods that would provide mostly energy and some FEPs.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:03 pm

ADD CAVE SNAIL

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Return to Bugs