Beaver dungeon room impossible to clear

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Beaver dungeon room impossible to clear

Postby ctopolon4 » Wed May 19, 2021 4:59 pm

here is rooms where 6white and 12brown beavers and after kill one the new one spawns immediately... i dont know how to kill 12+ enemys at same time

i was thinking needs to be in room to stop refresh "power indicator" after every kill, but it dont helps

looks like delay to clear all room =0.1sec, make it more. or dont make rooms with 10+ enemys to kill at once
ctopolon4

Postby mvgulik » Wed May 19, 2021 5:46 pm

Killing them all at the same time is not the main goal. Its a potential workaround for when one can't kill them fast enough.

Fostik wrote:It's known issue
Since you are killing beavers too slow, they are already ready to spawn again as fast as one of the beavers will die.
In simple words, if we can describe damage you can deal in room to any it's creature as DPS(damage per second) to the entire room, you must have better DPS to complete this room.

From the point of view of mechanic - it works smooth, but for gameplay part, those rooms requires 500+ fighting stats for 3+ persons with decent weapon and armor to complete.
mvgulik

Postby Pills » Wed May 19, 2021 6:38 pm

Archiplex wrote:get more friends. the rooms are fine.

Cleared one, the other with 6 constantly spawning just isn't feasible for our group with 4 "decently statted" people. The respawn time is way too tight. Rooms are not fine, saying otherwise just suggests that you're from one of the groups with like 20 fighters.
Pills

Postby Archiplex » Thu May 20, 2021 4:22 am

Pills wrote:
Archiplex wrote:get more friends. the rooms are fine.

Cleared one, the other with 6 constantly spawning just isn't feasible for our group with 4 "decently statted" people. The respawn time is way too tight. Rooms are not fine, saying otherwise just suggests that you're from one of the groups with like 20 fighters.

the 6 elder clear all rooms are basically on the high end of difficulty, i run dungeons with a group of 3 or 4 people; we struggled and almost died to those rooms with 3 people, with a 4th it makes them a breeze- and i'm not exactly a high end giga tier fighter, either. yes they can be a little hard, but not to the point of needing nerfs. if you coordinate well enough, 4 people with 100mc and 100 stats is all you need and you can clear 99% of rooms in a beaver dungeon.

coordinate. take aim to stack ip on elders, storm to spread high opening a couple of times, then open circle spam and sideswipe on those that linger. every single fighter out of position or not contributing to the same openings is a liability (yes, that means don't quick barrage). if you panic and move away, the likelihood is you're only screwing things up for others.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby ctopolon4 » Thu May 20, 2021 8:06 am

for what "power indicator" was maded? to show that room are bugged and resets after each killed beaver (less 5sec)? we know that and we dont need indicator to see that someth goes wrong...
ctopolon4

Previous

Return to Bugs