Novel & Irritating Fireplace Bug

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Novel & Irritating Fireplace Bug

Postby djren » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:51 pm

Hello!

Been playing the game for a couple days, no issues. I logged on this afternoon and now when I place wood in the fireplace, it shows in the fireplace inventory, but the wood does not show up in the fireplace itself as the nice little pile it should and the wood meter does not fill despite all slots being occupied. I also cannot light the fireplace with a firebrand as before. I have tried demolishing and re-building the fireplace to no avail. I have tried building a fireplace in a new location, the same bug happens. I have tried deleting and re-downloading the official client. I have turned my computer off and then on again. I have tried leaving the area and returning. My rig is brand spanking new and as I said, there were no issues until this afternoon. I can light a normal campfire at least, but fireplaces appear to now be bugged for my character.

Suggestions?
djren

Re: Novel & Irritating Fireplace Bug

Postby djren » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:57 pm

Edit: The problem has returned. :( Leaving the area and fast travelling has done nothing this time, so probably that didn't actually solve it.

It has resolved!

I left the area, caught a rabbit, wrung it's neck and fast travelled back. Did the trick!
djren

Return to Bugs