Metal Keylock on Knarr gives no key to my inventory

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Metal Keylock on Knarr gives no key to my inventory

Postby MBF » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:00 pm

Greetings.

Like the title says i have built a knarr and put a metal lock on it. No key was added to my inventory. When i try to add an other lock to the knarr it says that a master key is missing. The knarr can be operated with an Alt of mine who has no key. Following that---> The Knarr is unlocked--->But has a Lock on it----> No Master Key exists--->No key is needed to operate.

Can you fix my problem? (I hope you can :) )

Steps i made:

-Building the knarr (without the sail)
-Put a metal lock on it
-Add Sail
(I thought the key might appear in my inventory when the knarr is finished----> well : Nope )

Maybe the bug appears when a unfinished knarr is locked. Maybe i have no key because i put the lock before the sail.

I thank you in advance.

Best Wishes
MB
MBF

Re: Metal Keylock on Knarr gives no key to my inventory

Postby AntiBlitz » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:53 pm

you have the key, if its locked and you can operate it, you have the key. this alt of yours has this key, and its likely on the belt its wearing. because this is a reoccurring theme of every new player from the dawn of the first belt being added to the game.
AntiBlitz

Re: Metal Keylock on Knarr gives no key to my inventory

Postby MBF » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:26 pm

Sorry you are wrong.

-Its nowhere in the inventory.(Belt or Keyring) If it was i could have made a Master Key Copy.
-The alt has no key because i never made one. If i had make an extra key for my alt i would not have a reason to open this topic. ;)
MBF

Return to Bugs