Baked goods didnt unlock

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Baked goods didnt unlock

Postby Pommfritz » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:59 am

could write material accounts for wheat, barley and millet flour and no baked goods unlocked :( also tried reading it but it gives me the message that I know it ofc
Pommfritz

Postby magisticus » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:39 pm

Pommfritz wrote:could write material accounts for wheat, barley and millet flour and no baked goods unlocked :( also tried reading it but it gives me the message that I know it ofc

Try doing the same for water (from bucket/waterskin etc) otherwise it might be a custom client issue perhaps, you could try typing in CFBB and seeing whether it comes up which would indicate it is just a ui issue. Otherwise I dunno.
magisticus

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Myeah, make sure you have the issue on the default client as well. Otherwise you can PM me the account/character name and I can take a look.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Pommfritz » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:56 am

magisticus wrote:
Pommfritz wrote:could write material accounts for wheat, barley and millet flour and no baked goods unlocked :( also tried reading it but it gives me the message that I know it ofc

Try doing the same for water (from bucket/waterskin etc) otherwise it might be a custom client issue perhaps, you could try typing in CFBB and seeing whether it comes up which would indicate it is just a ui issue. Otherwise I dunno.

not sure how to write a material account for water. when I put the wtersking filled with water on the parchment itonly wants to make a decal, when I put the bucket filled with water on the parchment it writes a material account for bucket.

Pressing cfbb for crafting bread doesn't bring up the crafting option on either client.

jorb wrote:Myeah, make sure you have the issue on the default client as well. Otherwise you can PM me the account/character name and I can take a look.

Cool thx. I just tested again and the issue is present on the default client. Will shoot a pm.
Pommfritz

Postby Pommfritz » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:42 pm

jorb wrote:Myeah, make sure you have the issue on the default client as well. Otherwise you can PM me the account/character name and I can take a look.

edit: alright looks like we found the issue I had to run down to some water spot and discover it xD very odd because I have been using lots of water already but probably skipped the normal way to obtain water so wasn't aware of that at all
Thanks!
Pommfritz

Postby mvgulik » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:27 am

Pommfritz wrote:found the issue I had to run down to some water spot and discover it xD

Myeah. That kinda crossed my mind at some point, ... but I dismissed it as I was not sure.

Find it kinda typical it took so long for Jorb to provide you with that answer though, and not even publicly. O well, things are the way they are.
mvgulik

Previous

Return to Bugs