Baked goods didnt unlock

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Baked goods didnt unlock

Postby Pommfritz » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:10 am

Just wanted to start baking some stuff on my crafter/ farmer but there were no "baked goods" unlocked. I went and made wheat,barley and millet flour (and butter but I think that's not required) but it didnt unlock, I also got the baking skill.
tried to unlock it with my miner, bought baking skill and grinded some wheat flour and it unlocked.

help pls xd
Pommfritz

Re: Baked goods didnt unlock

Postby mvgulik » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:23 am

Water discovery ?

RoB-Wiki: Bread_Dough
mvgulik

Postby Pommfritz » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:21 am

yes water is discovered
Pommfritz

Postby vatas » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:33 pm

I think it might be possible to make flour without discovering it, if it goes to bucket/barrel. Try taking some flour from either, it should trigger discovery.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Pommfritz » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:29 am

nope I have been using this char for a while already and been grinding lots of flour etc. I also took baked stuff out of ovens and refilled them etc but baked the doughs on my main.

I just tried to grind every flour again directly into my inventory: wheat, millet, barley -> nothing unlocked
and then I tried to grind it into the bucket and taking it from the bucket to my inventory, also with all 3 flours -> nothing unlocked.

can a dev look at this please?
Pommfritz

Postby vatas » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:10 am

I still recommend trying to put flour in a barrel and pressing the "take" button.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby mvgulik » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:29 am

If you don't got Stone Working, try adding it to see what happens.
mvgulik

Postby Pommfritz » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:08 am

vatas wrote:I still recommend trying to put flour in a barrel and pressing the "take" button.

tried that just now and nothing unlocked

mvgulik wrote:If you don't got Stone Working, try adding it to see what happens.

got everything except alchemy, ancestral worship, lawspeaking, mining, rage, steelmaking, trespassing
Pommfritz

Postby mvgulik » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:59 am

Roger.

I'm out of idea's. :?
mvgulik

Postby magisticus » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:01 am

Try making a material account for flour on the character that can't bake to see whether they know about flour to rule that out. If they can't make one then make it on your other character and read it.
magisticus

Next

Return to Bugs