Hearthfire has no hat?

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Hearthfire has no hat?

Postby Zephroze » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:20 am

I doublechecked that I'm verified but when I right click my hearthfire there is no option for anything.
Zephroze

Re: Hearthfire has no hat?

Postby vatas » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:22 am

You did say that you've double-checked, but I'm still going to ask, for clarity's sake, that you are sure you are using a character on the account you verified?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Zephroze » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:23 am

vatas wrote:You did say that you've double-checked, but I'm still going to ask, for clarity's sake, that you are sure you are using a character on the account you verified?

Hello, been a while since you replied, but yeah I'm definitely using the account I verified to try and get my hat.
Zephroze

Postby loftar » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:45 pm

I see in the logs that you verified your account in February 2019, and in March of that same year, you gave the hat to another account.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Fr_Dae » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:05 am

hello, I've just taken out a verification account, except that I haven't received the hat, and I don't have the impression that I've got the bonuses.

So the lancher has changed

Could you help me?
Fr_Dae

Return to Bugs