Beaver Lodge Bug ... Maybe?

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Beaver Lodge Bug ... Maybe?

Postby ThorleifCleaver » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:53 pm

No clue if this is a bug or is an intended mechanic. In one room of a lodge, killing a beaver would reduce the spawn meter's indicator by half. But, when a beaver spawned again, the indicator refilled. The room seemed to spawn two beavers, in this case the big brown and ancient varieties. I remember before the spawn meters we had rooms in which all beavers had to be dead at the same time. However, I can't really see how this would be possible here, barring perfect timing on my part (or a team), since the beavers spawn instantly upon the death of another. Actually, I think I did kill both at once, or very close to at once, with a full circle, but nothing much happened. Bug or intended?
ThorleifCleaver

Re: Beaver Lodge Bug ... Maybe?

Postby DonVelD » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:03 pm

ThorleifCleaver wrote:No clue if this is a bug or is an intended mechanic. In one room of a lodge, killing a beaver would reduce the spawn meter's indicator by half. But, when a beaver spawned again, the indicator refilled. The room seemed to spawn two beavers, in this case the big brown and ancient varieties. I remember before the spawn meters we had rooms in which all beavers had to be dead at the same time. However, I can't really see how this would be possible here, barring perfect timing on my part (or a team), since the beavers spawn instantly upon the death of another. Actually, I think I did kill both at once, or very close to at once, with a full circle, but nothing much happened. Bug or intended?

I'm not too sure how it works exactly but I think when there's the meter you need to kill all the spawned enemies coming at you fast enough, just kill enough until the door opens.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Re: Beaver Lodge Bug ... Maybe?

Postby Nightdawg » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:21 pm

You have to kill all of the beavers that spawn in that room quick enough before they respawn.

Try using punch em both and full circle.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Return to Bugs