Cider to Vinegar

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Cider to Vinegar

Postby Matexo » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:58 am

I replaced the cider in my waterskins less than 24 real hours ago and just logging on now all my cider has turned to vinegar. Does cider turn to vinegar faster than other liquors? Or is this a bug?
Tailor of Brodgar
Exceptional Service & Quick Delivery
Walking Cupboard
Matexo

Re: Cider to Vinegar

Postby Matexo » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:00 pm

Less than 6 hours from putting cider in my flasks they have turned to vinegar. The wiki does not show anything relating to this, im guessing this must be a bug.
Tailor of Brodgar
Walking Cupboard
Matexo

Postby Tammer » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:04 pm

You should keep drinks in barrels or wine bottles to preserve them. Put cider in a tankard just when you want to drink it.
Tammer

Postby iamahh » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:57 pm

one of these won't preserve in bottle either, only Barrel, not sure if it's a bug
iamahh

Postby Matexo » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:17 pm

iamahh wrote:one of these won't preserve in bottle either, only Barrel, not sure if it's a bug

I keep drinks in barrels and have kept wine in my waterskins for more than 5 days, it shouldn't be turning to vinegar less than 24 hours sitting in a waterskin. All the wiki posts show if you ferment a drink into liquor it will take 7 days outside of a barrel to turn into vinegar, I assume its a bug for cider since ive never had a problem with wine, mead or beer before. Ill make some perry to test if its the same.
Tailor of Brodgar
Walking Cupboard
Matexo

Return to Bugs