Potter Credo bug?

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Potter Credo bug?

Postby Yesnomaybeso » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:11 pm

This is probably not a bug but me being a nub in some way. But I am on the last quest of the Potter one and it just wants me to hand over to a named Tree bone ash. Which the tree is super close and convenient but I cant hand it over, I use Enders but also tried doing so on the base game! No bueno. Help I am almost done with this credo.
Thanks much!
Yesnomaybeso

Re: Potter Credo bug?

Postby lordgrunt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:22 am

What's the issue exactly? Does it not accept the item? Or are you trying to hand over ash instead of bone ash?
lordgrunt

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:29 am

You're trying to hand over this: https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Bone_Ash

correct? You didn't crumble it to actual ash, yes?
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Yesnomaybeso » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:35 pm

Yep I was trying to hand over bone ash not just simple ash. I thought perhaps it was the Client (I use Enders which has updated several times last few days)so tried to finish the quest on base game not using any mods. Didn’t work. So thought perhaps my bone ash was before patch and possibly bugged? So made more, no luck on any of these. I even updated Java during this with no change or improvements noted. I ended up abandoning it, then the next quest wanted me to hand over an earthen ware plate to a diff tree and that worked. Also the last few days, I’ve been playing decent amts have not been making discoveries for exp and only getting it from quests? I’m no expert on anything but yeah seems hinky.
Last edited by Yesnomaybeso on Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yesnomaybeso

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:41 pm

My last thought on this is that maybe you're not picking the item on your cursor, then right clicking it on the quest giver to deliver it?

If that's not the case, I can't think of anything else and this just seems to be a bug.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Yesnomaybeso » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:46 pm

Oh and I had another quest from this tree and it worked fine, and yeah picked up the item itself tried to deliver in work on a map (not sure if that’d work tbh) the trees around it in case etc.
Yesnomaybeso

Return to Bugs