Looserock spawns destroyed

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Looserock spawns destroyed

Postby LaserSaysPew » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:16 pm

Just spawned a slime on me while digging a tunnel. The rock appeared and immediately became destroyed without any actions from my side. Looked just like old system, I was mining and suddenly slime appeared from a tile. And loose rock remains spawned underneath that slime.
LaserSaysPew

Re: Looserock spawns destroyed

Postby nero1141 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:33 am

I can confrim that this happened to me too
nero1141

Postby Ø » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:24 am

This just happened to me. Worse yet I panicked and got trapped by the 5 slimes that spawned on me. RIP my Mine Song.

:roll:
Ø

Postby APXEOLOG » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:10 am

It happened once every ~3 days when I was actively mining. It feel like the loose rock spawn is an async process, and sometimes you move forward and start digging the next tile when the rock spawns on top of you, and since you're already mining it explodes into a slime
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Dawidio123 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:13 pm

Ye it sometimes happens, honestly would be great if fixed bcs miners wouldn't get randomly fucked bcs unlucky.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby pagsiu » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:06 pm

Can confirm, happens to me every day. I think it's linked to the "pulverize" trait from the miner credo. Destroying a tile that contains loose rocks spawn immediately also destroy the loose rocks. The loose rocks icon also stays on the map even if the object doesn't exist anymore.
Literally no one.
pagsiu

Postby Ø » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:21 pm

pagsiu wrote:Can confirm, happens to me every day. I think it's linked to the "pulverize" trait from the miner credo. Destroying a tile that contains loose rocks spawn immediately also destroy the loose rocks. The loose rocks icon also stays on the map even if the object doesn't exist anymore.

Miner Credo is likely the cause. I can see this being the issue. Although, I did not have an issue with the loose rock remaining on my map. However, that's likely due to the fact that I got knocked the fuck out and did not return until the next day or a few days later.

The loose rocks I have survived prior I simply Destroyed and they were removed from the map. Otherwise, the broken loose rock remained on the map.
Ø

Return to Bugs