Is this a glitch? FEP Meter stuck at 0

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Is this a glitch? FEP Meter stuck at 0

Postby torrentialrain » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:19 am

This has only been happening over the last few hours, but the FEP Meter isn't moving beyond 0 no matter what I eat. I tested it out to confirm by eating a roasted fillet and ... nothing. The Hunger level doesn't change either. The Energy meter, however, is filling up. My game had been lagging a bit due to my connection previously (not anymore but the 'issue' is still there) and I wonder if this might be connected to that.

I'm using the custom Ender client.
Last edited by torrentialrain on Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
torrentialrain

Re: Is this a glitch? FEP Meter stuck at 0

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:21 am

No. There was a change that made it so you need to eat food on a table when your energy is below green in order to gain FEP from it. Otherwise, eating without a table while your energy is below green level will give you energy but not provide you with FEP. This was added to make it so eating purely for energy doesn't mess up FEPs like it did previously.
Kaios

Postby Halbertz » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:21 am

torrentialrain wrote:This has only been happening over the last few hours, but the FEP Meter isn't moving beyond 0 no matter what I eat. I tested it out to confirm by eating a roasted fillet and ... nothing. The Energy meter, however, is filling up. My game had been lagging a bit due to my connection and I wonder if this might be connected to that.

I'm using the custom Ender client.

They changed it this world. Eat on the table for feps
Halbertz

Postby torrentialrain » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:36 am

Ohhh, I see - yes my Energy bar was below Healing level. Thank you very much.
torrentialrain

Return to Bugs