For the ancestor asks for slave key of at least 6 QL

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

For the ancestor asks for slave key of at least 6 QL

Postby noindyfikator » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:02 pm

I got a quest: Sacrifice an item of at least 6 quality at altar. The item was a slave key.

Slave key doesn't have quality. I made one and sacrificed it. Instead of receive I lost 1 numen point.

I think it's because it didn't have quality. In such case ancestor should not ask for item with at least "x" quality.
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Re: For the ancestor asks for slave key of at least 6 QL

Postby vatas » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:30 pm

Alternatively, items without quality should be treated as always being of sufficient quality.

Assuming there's no way to create items with zero quality that would also count for this. It was possible in legacy. However the main game-breaking thing about it was a prayer for nugget of metal where quality scaled from amount of numen.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Return to Bugs