Cook Credo Issues

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Cook Credo Issues

Postby Jhow » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:30 pm

Doughs of all kinds are not effected by Level 5 Credo reward of having a chance to double output. Doughs and baked goods (Example: Laurel-Crowned Roast) are also not marked as "Well Prepared" aswell. Also cheese is unaffected by the cook Credo, understandably might be too good with the Cook credo but still worth mentioning in my opinion.
Jhow

Re: Cook Credo Issues

Postby Dawidio123 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:40 pm

Yeah, stuff that's not directly crafted food is not affected by the cook credo, not really a bug, just the way they implemented it. Idk about cheese, but baked goods should 100% get the bonuses from cook credo, it's not like they are overpowered.
I'm not sure if they changed it or not but it used to not apply to smoked sausage too.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby Jhow » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:54 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:Yeah, stuff that's not directly crafted food is not affected by the cook credo, not really a bug, just the way they implemented it. Idk about cheese, but baked goods should 100% get the bonuses from cook credo, it's not like they are overpowered.
I'm not sure if they changed it or not but it used to not apply to smoked sausage too.

Sausages work properly with the credo.
Jhow

Postby omger » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:01 pm

Jhow wrote:
Dawidio123 wrote:Yeah, stuff that's not directly crafted food is not affected by the cook credo, not really a bug, just the way they implemented it. Idk about cheese, but baked goods should 100% get the bonuses from cook credo, it's not like they are overpowered.

They don't once you smoke them. And no one really eats them unsmoked.
omger

Postby Jhow » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:40 am

omger wrote:
Jhow wrote:

They don't once you smoke them. And no one really eats them unsmoked.

I didn't even notice the Well Prepared goes away once they are smoked... that's another issue then
Jhow

Return to Bugs